Friday 19 July 2013

The obligatory "sorry for not posting for so long" post

On a whim, I decided to log in to my long since used blogger account today. I was shocked. It seems that I had been getting a load of traffic over the past year or so. I think the success of that came in part from the excellent products I had chosen to review, which in turn, as their popularity became more widespread, brought more visitors to my blog.

I am still very active in magic, and still consider it to be my biggest passion, however, I no longer work at a magic store. Several months ago, I took a career change, and now work as sole techy at www.modernfurnitureandlighting.co.uk

www.modernfurnitureandlighting.co.uk

My magical notebooks are filling up again, and it seems as if a good number of people took the time to read what I had to say. Let's hope I can squeeze some time in to kickstart the blog again.
All the best,
Steve
www.modernfurnitureandlighting.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment